Fortnite challenges for Season 4 Week 3 have leaked, which happens all the time.
Some of the challenges have links to how to find them.
Season 4 Battle Pass owners of Fortnite can look over a list of leaked challenges coming up for Week 3 – if they wish to be spoiled.
Below you will find what to expect for Week 3. In the meantime, here’s the happenings in Fortnite Season 4 Week 2.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 3 Challenges
- Watch a Match Replay – 5 stars
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents – 5 stars
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge – 5 stars
- Search Rubber Duckies – 5 stars
- Follow the treasure map found in Salty Springs (HARD) – 10 stars
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (HARD) – 10 stars
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (HARD) – 10 stars
As ever, you’ll need the Season 4 Battle Pass to be able to access the challenges.
The Battle Pass costs 950 V-Bucks and can be purchased through the in-game store.
Once we have more information on each Fortnite challenge, we’ll post an update.